Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Busy Weeeknd

Usually I blog on Wednesday about the past weekend, but this week has flown by and it is early Friday morning. Last weekend actually wasn't busy. Maybe that's what made the week seem so busy instead. First of all it poured all weekend, from Friday to Monday. Ryan came home Friday night from his military training. He was tired and we watched a DVD Beverly Hills Chihuahua and went to bed early. On Saturday we spent the moring at Dobbins Air Force Base getting Ryan's rank (Sargent) sown on to his hats and PX shopping. Then we had lunch at Sonny's Bar-B-Que. It was yummy and so filling, noone was too hungry at dinner time, so we played on computers, watched college hoops and ate popcorn and leftovers. Then Sunday we slept late and had a wonderful pancakes and eggs brunch in our PJ's around noon. Then like the slugs we are we slouched around at home all day waiting for the March Madness selection show. I made my meat sauce and meat balls for a pot luck dinner that my Kiwanis club was having on Monday. The house smelled like a ummy Italian restaurant and we enjoyed some of the sauce on spaghetti that night. Ryan left at 5 a.m. Monday moring back to base. Tuesday I did yard work. The rain cleared and weeds grew. I am trying to prevent the poison ivey from flourising this year. And Wednesday I was blind from seeing the eye doctor because of the drops they put in them. And Wednesday night is LOST Yeah!!!! I was guessing that Lock and the "plane group" were not in the same time (1977) as the rest of the group. I just didn't figure on Sun being with them. But I digress. Anyone else looking forward to the Harry Potter movie coming out this July?

No comments:

Post a Comment